Wall Mount Expand System Instructions (WMES-4)
Instructions for our Manual Expand Roll Up Backdrop Lift System (WMES-4).
Installation and operation
- This Image is the parts Diagram of Manual Background support elevator.
- Choose the metal tube longer than the backdrop, paper or canvas, use stainless steel or aluminum tube with 2 inches diameter, for the sake of reducing the weight, please select the Tube as thin as possible.
- Insert the Expansion Stick into the both ends of Metal Tube, rotate the Wheels and make them tight.
- Stick the Backdrop Paper or Canvas on the Metal Tube, rotate it and make it to be tube shaped, while using the Backdrop paper, better attach a thin metal tube with proper weight at the end of the paper to facilitate the elevation.
- Fix the Hooks on the wall or ceiling with Expansion Screws. Align the Hooks in accordance with length of Metal tube.
- Put the prepared Backdrop paper on the Hook. The white Frames outside the Gears should be in horizontal position, no matter the Hooks was fixed on wall or ceiling.
- Make the Gears fit into the Chains, which was hanged with a Weight underneath. The connection method of Chains is shown as follows:
- Adjust the screws on the Tightening mount to obtain the proper resistance while elevating.
- Pull the Chains to elevate the Background.
NOTICE: Pull the Chains in vertical direction, never in other directions or strangle the Chains. Otherwise the chains would be discounted